Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lots of updates!!! I am going to be a dad, and more news

Hey folks, there's been a lot going on in my life, and being as disorganized as I am, that resulted in a whole lot of not posting blogs. I got some software so I can dictate and it can record me, which should get me blogging more often.  Honestly, blogging has felt a lot like English assignments to me in the past, so the more I can do to make it enjoyable and easy the better!

I should have enough "material" to have several blogs in a row here, but I'm going to start with the most important one: I'm married, and soon I will be a father!



photographic visual indisputable proof


Adrienne and I have been together for five years, so there really hasn't been too much of a change in lifestyle, we just made it official. Adrienne is a great, lovely, patient person (she has to be to put up with me!) and I know she's going to be a great mother. She's also a great artist, and does the same work I do, making realistic toys for companies like NECA

I'll be back with more news about some local Kansas City movie projects I've worked on, a bigger movie I may help design concept creatures for, sculptures for NECA, independent and Glyos related toys,.etc. etc. etc.

See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jason, I've just come across the little documentary feature of your work on Youtube and I am utterly fascinated and in awe. Particularly drawn to your nodding Napoleon Dynamite figures. I've never wanted anything this much for my birthday since I was like 9 years old (now 36 :-)... Please tell me where I can buy them and have them shipped to Germany.

    P.s. Congrats on your marriage and becoming a dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, I'm glad you liked it! That movie was made by Tony Ladesich, who I met recently and he does great work. He also made a short film called Icarus 1, and my brother and I made the main large prop or that (post about it coming soon!) As for the Napoleon dynamite figures, I think you can still get them on sites like Amazon and eBay. If you just do a Google search for "Buy Napoleon dynamite head knockers", I think you'll find some that still are being sold.
      It's cool that you're in Germany, I've actually been there before because my mothers side of the family came over from Germany. You have beautiful castles and towns there!

      Delete
    2. And danke for the good wishes on my fatherhood and marriage! Your English is excellent by the way, I wish my German was that calibre!

      Delete